THE LIFE AND TIMES

THE LIFE AND TIMES
Meeeeeeeee

Monday, November 3, 2008

Utah-rded Cops


So I had an interesting experience last night. I got pulled over by a cop right by my house. I was on the way to the airport and was already running late to pick up Alex. Great, this is just what I needed. Well, the cop took forever to walk up to my window. I was wondering what the heck kind of thing I had done for it to take so long. He finally approached me and asked, "do you know why I'm pulling you over?" And I said, "no, I really don't" because I really had no clue what I had done wrong. He proceeded to tell me that I had not made a complete stop at the red light, and that I seemed to have been suspiciously waiting quite a long time in that driveway that I had pulled out of. He said this to me in an arrogant, snotty manner. I was like "Wow, look Dude, I freaking live here, and that was MY driveway douche bag. I could hang out there as long as I wanted to"......Oh I wish I had actually said that outloud! Anyway, he asked for my license and paperwork etc., and took another aeon to get back to the car. He finally handed my license back to me and told me to update the address on it and to make complete stops from now on at red lights....duh. As I began to pull away, I thought to myself that it was the strangest pull over I had ever experienced. I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed he had called 2 other cop cars on me like I was some drug bust operation! Hello! Look at this face! I'm half Asian and I could pass for 14 years old! (Oops driving at 14 would be illegal anyway). Do I look like a drug dealer? I got a 3.8 GPA at BYU and passed all four years of early morning seminary. And I'm sorry I "lingered" in MY driveway too long for you sir.....I could honestly sleep in my driveway if I felt like it. I swear Utah cops are so Utarded. But I guess in the end, they were just trying to do their job...too hard, in fact. Like breaking up Provo parties every weekend in college. Thanks cops for keeping me safe from creeps like myself : )

No comments:

Five More!

Five More!