THE LIFE AND TIMES

THE LIFE AND TIMES
Meeeeeeeee

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Traveling


Places I want to go.....pretty much in order:


Thailand, Greece, Italy, Spain, Bali, Madagascar, Costa Rica, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Prague, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Egypt
Places in the US I have yet to see....


Chicago, Boston, Savannah, Washington DC, Miami, Puerto Rico, New Orleans, Maui, Hawaii


I have such a bug to travel. I can never seem content in one place. I wish I had a way to see this whole world, take work off, and have it all somehow financed. I would also love to learn more about photography and document my travels. : )



3 comments:

Kimbo said...

I would bump Cayman Islands up on your list even more. It's the most beautiful place ever and it's not to expensive to get down there. You need to join the military or something girl to get all this traveling in ;)

Lisette said...

Hi Lani-

I have thought of you often over the past several years, so I finally decided to google you and voila it brought me to your blog. I would love to see you next time you are in Seattle.

Lisette

http://lisetteandcameron.blogspot.com/

Lani Tamaki said...

Holy crap, Lisette!! I JUST saw this!! Call me 206 7242971

Five More!

Five More!